
The first known tin smith in Maribor, Konrad Pluemenfelder, is mentioned in 1463. In the 17th century, it was mainly German tinsmiths who worked here, and in the second half of the 18th and the first half of the 19th century, Italian masters from the Caminolli family. The guild jug of the Maribor barrel makers was made by Weisshaubt and repaired and reworked by Caminolli.

The glass was made in commemoration of the first wedding anniversary of Vinzent and Katarina Ditt, née Staudinger, and the loss of triplets, who were born and died in the same year. The images were engraved in glass by Hieronymus Hackl (1784-1844).

In the second half of the 19th century porcelain became available to the bourgeoisie. Viennese porcelain was valued above all, but German and Bohemian porcelain was also appreciated.

The signet depicts the municipal coat of arms. It shows the city's defensive walls with two towers and the open gates. The descending dove at the top represents the Holy Spirit, the symbol of St John the Baptist, the patron saint of the parish of Maribor.